Panel discussion from OpsCamp San Francisco (video)

My fellow contributor, Lee Thompson, and I were asked to be a part of an impromptu panel discussion that kicked off OpsCamp San Francisco.

The results were an interesting and organic conversation that ranged from “DevOps”, to “repository and dependency management”, to “security is not compliance”, to “managing multiple data centers”, and to a variety of other topics in the span of 24 minutes.

Luckily, we got it all on video.  (Special thanks to Erica Brescia from Bitnami for doing the camera work!)

OpsCamp San Francisco 2010 Panel Discussion from on Vimeo.

1. says:

great video about multiple data centers management!

2. James says:

Thanks for this incredible post. Hope you will find out more about rhinoplasty procedure.

3. paulhead says:

This looks great, I would recommend everyone to read it, keep on posting things like this. Get More Information about the movers.

4. The learning lab is providing the best Maths and English tutor in Sydney and if you are looking for maths tutor for your child contact us now!

5. ram15 says:

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
    Best University in haryana

6. aquapure salt cell says:

wonderful data. Appreciate, I’ll be simple fact is still fantastic happy utilizing the distinct items whatever you come to a decision and could obtain provided inside data..
    aquapure salt cell

7. Discount says:

amazing information. Get pleasure from, I’ll be actuality continues to be great pleased making use of the specific things anything you make up your mind and may obtain presented inside information.

8. The best bridal shoot at charton. I admire the valuable information you offer in your post. Very interesting information! Thanks for sharing

9. Good food i love information you have shared i will make it going home it is crush and chocolate added more beautiful food hungry now.

10. frtgb,l;r says:

Permit me to begin simply by saying in which do-it-yourself lawyering provides its restrictions. Surely, you can easily draft contracts all on your own, you can easily survive grisly negotiations along with your business consumers, you can easily settle any marital argument among yourselves but when the necessity to come to be able to court develops.

11. frtgb,l;r says:

Worrying of a head injury is frequently far from your skater’s brain, as several participants have no idea of the chance for head injuries from snow skating.

12. daisy says:

Every weekend i come here to find lot stuff thanks.

13. hariri says:

sedia besi baja untuk bahan konstruksi anda dengan harga murah dan hemat dengan berbagai ukuran yang lengkap.

14. rosemary says:

The discussion took a long time and I like to thank the site admin to share such discussion videos with the public. This helps us in many ways and hope for many more things like this. We all make such discussions but this one is what everyone must watch and share.
    optimum triple play

15. Merlin John says:

The panel discussion video in this article is very much helpful for new beginners in the business world like me. I searched several videos like this but this is the only site that gives a complete idea about particular things and thanks a lot for sharing your valuable videos and articles.
    Indian Army

16. Angel says:

Well, it is really very interesting video and I like to watch such things that convey messages to the public. It will be a good review to new business personalities and they have to watch such videos and thus develop business. Nice info and thanks!
    medical billing india

17. tammy philip says:

The video is a great help and can keep us a reference check for business man and mainly for the beginners. The discussion goes with many marketing and business techniques and methods which can be helpful to run a business successfully. Johnnie Walker Blue Label For Sale

18. It’s safe to express that you’re getting stalled through old Bundy/mechanical period card tickers as well as paper timesheets? Is guide administration of your energy and participation which makes it hard to organize your financial? In the big event that indeed.

19. It can be safe to convey you are getting stalled by simply old Bundy/mechanical occasion card tickers along with paper timesheets? Is guide book administration of your time and participation so that it is hard to arrange your financing? In case that of course.

20. It truly is safe to mention that you’ll be getting stalled by means of old Bundy/mechanical time period card tickers in addition to paper timesheets? Is information administration of your energy and participation turning it into hard to ready your money? In the presentation that without a doubt.

21. Its safe to talk about you’re getting stalled by way of old Bundy/mechanical time frame card tickers plus paper timesheets? Is hands-on administration of energy and participation defining it as hard to make your funding? In the expensive vacation event that certainly.

22. Dan Benkins says:

Realizing just what place requirements one of the most work may help you get
    a brace
    that may supply you with the ideal results.

23. Linda jo says:

I didn’t get a chance to see the panel discussion. But this video helped me to see the panel discussion from OpsCamp San Francisco. By seeing it I understood about the matters discussing in it. Thanks for sharing blogs like this. best face mask

24. Michelle says:

The article given here shares the video about Panel discussion from OpsCamp San Francisco and it is very interesting. Lot of suggestion and opinions were put forward by many members and all are very good. Keep updating. catalina island hotel

25. Jomana says:

I try many times to watch this video on my computer but its never played and i always got this message “a plugin is need to display this content”
    so what i have to do?

26. Laurel says:

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. vfx body workouts on But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.

27. proyek anda untuk perusahaan kami rajanya keluar berat terkait: membantu musim jelas diri 716
    jasa konstruksi baja medan jasa konstruksi jembatan

28. This is awesome article.

29. Surjit Khiva says:

This is very good article.

30. Jassi Gill says:

This is one of my favorite Blog.

31. this is a very useful article and i always like your article very much.
    Bubbleupnp UPnP/DLNA License App Review