DevOps Panel at Interop 2011 Las Vegas (Video)

Interop is often thought of the land of big hardware and big networking. Take a tour around the massive exhibit hall and you’ll witness a sea of marketing dollars from hardware, networking, data center design, and storage vendors.

But as I walked around in on of my DevOps t-shirts (DevOps Days Boston to be precise) I was surprised by the number of conference attendees who made a comment or struck up a conversation with me about DevOps.

DevOps was definitely on a significant number of people’s minds. Further evidence? The DevOps panel was one of the last sessions of the 5 day conference yet a sizable crowd stuck around and peppered the panelists with engaging questions.

Below you’ll find the video from that lively “DevOps and You” panel at Interop Las Vegas on May 12, 2011

Panelists:
John Willis (DTO Solutions)
Shlomo Swidler (Orchestratus)
George Reese (enStratus)

Moderator:
Mike Fratto (Network Computing Magazine

1. ravi says:

good Bluestacks Android Emulator SHAREit Windows in your apps and open shareit pc windows nice.

2. avi says:

good You are able to immediately obtain it files and Download Viva Video Quantity of various results and editing resources to VivaVideo Download great.

3. virat says:

good You simply started to be close friends with this person. emojis on snapchat Today, Snapchat is definitely changing the method emojis behave in movies. nice.

4. All the ever-changing domain of fashion causes it to become an particularly challenging activity for trend conscious individuals to continue their personally own wardrobes today’s. One wonderful day these consumers buy a superb dress and then a month at a later point.

5. The actual Old Catholic Times remind me of these bags that once strike the wardrobes associated with commoners. In some way, with the actual passage of your time they gradually faded, along with many fashionable or traditional looking bagpacks getting their location.

6. Your Old Catholic Days and nights remind me of people bags which in turn once reach the wardrobes involving commoners. In some manner, with your passage of your energy they little by little faded, using many classy or careful looking bagpacks having their position.

7. This Old Catholic Days to weeks remind me of the people bags which often once attack the wardrobes connected with commoners. By some means, with this passage of their time they slowly but surely faded, having many trendy or old-fashioned looking bagpacks acquiring their area.

8. A Old Catholic A short time remind me of such bags which will once click the wardrobes with commoners. Mysteriously, with a passage of one’s they bit by bit faded, by using many sophisticated or subdued looking bagpacks consuming their site.

9. bittu says:

good So the method can be done and today you happen t SHAREit App PC USB drives or network costs. Allow me inform you SHAREit on PC Download nice.

10. aadi says:

good Hence simply just how can you download the clips Vidmate APK all the video tutorials that you include downloaded thus considerably. great.

11. aliya says:

good cost incorporating the Friendly TV channels. There is you tv player pro find an alternative to preserve on employing it for no cost. good.

12. Dusty2016 says:

Download showbox pro add free version for your android mobile.
    showbox pro app

13. vindo says:

hey movie buffs visit netflix login for hd movies

14. nina says:

good the details you have to choose the ideal bed mattress for Best Crib Mattress Reviews actually well with numerous parents stating that it lasted with nice.

15. khan says:

I really appreciate your post Outdoor Roller Banner Stand and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing this information. And I’ll love to read your next post too.

16. Really nice information. Thanks. If you are looking for any kind of tech support for your PCS then you may connect with at microsoftofficesupport.org

17. I simply wanted to thank you a lot more for your amazing website you have developed here. It can be full of useful tips for those who are actually interested in this specific subject, primarily this very post.

18. Bucktown says:

That George is a real good guy. I used to catch George every now and then many, many years ago at a local coffee shop near my college campus and we would always chat about the latest projects going on. I had no idea he was such a big cheese! Good to see you do well for yourself George

19. ALC Clothing says:

You additionally know how to make individuals rally behind it, clearly from the reactions.The post is really fascinating.

20. davidchikna says:

This article is well written and very informative.I’m happy I recently found.
    netflix login

21. This is a superb article, Given such a great amount of information in it, These sort of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ..