DevOps Days Mountain View 2011: DevOps… Where is the QA? (Video)

“DevOps… Where is the QA?” panel at DevOps Days Mountain View 2011.

Stephen Nelson-Smith (Atalanta Systems)
Pascal-Louis Perez (Wealthfront)
John Allspaw (Etsy)
Greg Albrecht (Splunk)
Kwsik Guruswamy (Mu Dynamics/ Blitz.io)

Moderator: Kit Plummer (Maestrodev)

See all videos from DevOps Days Mountain View 2011

DevOps Days Mountain View:

Special thanks to LinkedIn for hosting DevOps Days Mountain View 2011.

Also, thank you to the sponsors:
AppDynamics  DTO Solutions  Google  MaestroDev  New Relic  Nolio
O’Reilly Media  PagerDuty  Puppet Labs  Reactor8  Splunk  StreamStep
ThoughtWorks  Usenix

1. jani23 says:

good It might take additional time for devices mobdro-download the Google Play shop nice.

2. Drake Johnson says:

This is a video that is sure to help you to understand things with much more clarity than even before. You will be able to make out certain things are specially designed so as to make your jobs easier than ever before.

medical billing services los angeles

3. Fascinating post and thank you for sharing. There are things here that I didn’t think some time recently. On account of cool such a position, to the point that is extremely elegantly composed, we will talk a ton of companions about it.

4. raju says:

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I vf sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Shareit for windows 10

5. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

6. Oh yeah! They are so adorable~~ Thank you for sharing!! Love these stuff very much >.< With these I think I will start drawing my own

7. excel says:

Thank you very much! Your blog is always full of great idea. They are really helpful

8. gta 5 says:

A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.

9. Income for the richest sliver rose twice as fast as it did for the remaining 99 percent of households, accordingtalktalk email to an updated analysis of tax data by Emmanuel Saez, an economics professor at the University of California, Berkeley.
    Still, the talktalk mail loginincomes of households outside the top 1 percent appear finally to be recovering from the Great Recession, which officially ended

10. Niya says:

I have watched the video related to QA that you have uploaded in this post. I got only minimal information from this. I would like to know more. Please update it soon. I am waiting for your updated post. Thank you for sharing this. 55 rv parks

11. This article is very informative and best creativity.