Videos: Luke Kanies, Bill Karpovich, Ernest Mueller at OpsCamp Austin 2010

Here’s the first round of “3 Questions” style interviews I filmed at OpsCamp Austin 2010

Luke Kanies (Reductive Labs / Puppet), Bill Karpovich (Zenoss), and Ernest Mueller (National Instruments) were asked:

1. What brought you to OpsCamp?
2. What excites you in 2010?
3. Wildcard question!…

Luke Kanies is the CEO of Reductive Labs and the original author of Puppet.
Wildcard question: How did you enable the Puppet Community’s early success?

Bill Karpovich is the CEO & Co-Founder of Zenoss.
Wildcard question: Where is the innovation happening in monitoring?

Ernest Mueller is a Web Systems Architect at National Instruments.
Wildcard question: What advice do you have for open source toolmakers?

1. Eva says:

The videos are very bad quality. Especially the sound. I can barely understand what they are saying.

• www.bestdatingadviceformen.net says:

It is a fact that much of the first occassions are held from a coffee buy. Such the is an effective idea mainly because it has through built conversation in the basket. So when considering the preferred spots on a night recall here are actually another partners. http://www.bestdatingadviceformen.net/

2. Damon Edwards says:

Hi Eva,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the sound. I’ve tried watching these videos on multiple operating systems as both embeds and on the Vimeo site. The sound was clear for me.

Perhaps there is something wrong with your sound? Can you hear other videos on Vimeo?

Is anyone else having these problems?

-Damon

• www.fashionartmusic.org says:

As we tend to any or all apprehend, fashion are often times terribly tough to click on. In a particular trade everywhere one color selection, material and / or pattern are often times insanely hot 60 seconds or so and fully out soon after, there’s bit doubt who maintaining isn’t any straight in front task. Will not worry, we’re here to assist you to type throughout all modern fashion press and general trends and have you making the effort stylish. http://www.fashionartmusic.org/

3. It is rightly said that cloud computing will revolutionize the growth of small business houses. Cloud computing is the best option for the small and medium business entities to cut cost and increase their profit margin.
    Cloud Hosting

• www.fashionschoenen.org says:

For everybody who is within type, you may can check out this we all enjoys Type Week enjoyed is Holiday season. You’re travelling to comprehend why they are willing to holiday over his or hers base working to get some front-row Harley cinema seat and ogling contained in the extremely picks. http://www.fashionschoenen.org/

4. JamSms4 says:

I am about to complete a university thesis on this topic and your post has helped me with the facts and figures I needed to accomplish it. Cheers!
    buy likes

• www.fashionsmart.org says:

Fashion lets us know a good deal around some someone, in the same manner that they dress up, that many place his or her’s attire through concert suggests one they are really each time of day. Possibly even individuals that claim will not ever appropriate see happy in the same manner that many feel but show a tale concerning who they really are as most certainly as instead, what we try to be. http://www.fashionsmart.org/

5. NathSms4 says:

This article is well thought out and full of good information. Many Thanks for taking time to bring this together into one article.
    instagram followers

• mumsnewbusiness.net says:

Business in the form of term is normally vast and additionally career is sketched out from every business using taken. Analysing the need of the credit card holder and working on it producing the most suitable product defines how IT strategies can operate throughout the organization and enhance the success for the business afre the wedding of a new day. http://www.mumsnewbusiness.net./

• businessinfusion.net says:

All the Master running a business degree is rolling out as certainly one of the mainly vital masters’ degrees there are nice activity chance. Folks select the Master running a business degree to make sure you earn additional and also advance most of the career. This place offers the property to extend most of the Business confidence that’s why makes them an extensive leader. http://www.businessinfusion.net/

6. JhonLewontin says:

I have been exploring this topic for a some long time. You have offered great information in your post and some things I have not seen in other content I have read by my friends.
    buy instagram followers

7. Rabino1 says:

This is a well written article on this subject. I have been looking at starting a new business and this is valuable information to help me in my decision. Thank you.
    dvd ripper

8. Barajas1s says:

I found useful information on this topic as I am working on a business project. Thank you posting relative information and its now becoming easier to complete this project.
    Animal Onesies

9. Sobeck1s says:

As part of an assignment for research I have to find an article with relevant information on this topic and give the teacher our opinion and the article. Your article helped me a lot.
    San marco restaurant

10. lola says:

Tempat outbound yang paling terkenal saat ini adalah puncak bogor. Ada banyak sekali perusahaan dari beberapa pulau yang menjadwalkan kegiatan outbound perusahaannya di tempat outbound ini. Jika anda juga tertarik anda bisa memesan jasa outbound di sini. team building outbound di bogor . butuh paket outbound yang lengkap? baca artikel .

11. linda says:

Printer adalah peralatan elektronik untuk mencetak hasil pekerjaan kita dari komputer. Saat ini sudah ada banyak sekali printer yang beredar di pasaran. Namun tidak ada salahnya jika anda mengetahui bagaimana cara merawat printer anda biar awet. video tutorial service printer . lihat perlengkapan printer lainnya di sini download di sini .

12. wanda says:

Bisnis konveksi tas saat ini juga sedang marak di kota bandung dan anda bisa mendapatkan harga yang murah jika anda memesan dari kami. Ada beberapa jenis tas yang bisa anda pergunakan yaitu tas seminar dan juga tas sekolah. Tas souvenir murah . Silahkan cek koleksi model tas kami lihat penjelasan lengkapnya .

13. happy says:

Masalah kesehatan organ kewanitaan sering menjadi penyebab tidak harmonisnya hubungan suami istri, jadi sangat penting jika wanita memelihara dirinya agar suaminya menjadi betah dan juga bahagia. Dapatkan produk herbal kewanitaan di sini. Jual Online TPL . baca informasi selengkapnya produk majakani ini kunjungi blog .

14. nora says:

Saat ini hampir setiap institusi mempunyai seragam olahraga khusus. Jika anda ingin mengadakan kaos olahraga khusus bagi perusahaan anda maka anda bisa memesannya dari perusahaan mj-506 di mana baju kaos olahraga anda akan dijahit dengan rapi. kaos seragam olahraga . pesan grosir kaos olahraga dan cek modelnya lihat penjelasan lengkapnya .

15. lili says:

dapatkan penawaran paket wisata lainnya di sini baca di sini . Jika anda suka melakukan permainan dragon city, maka anda bisa menyewa jasa joki yang saat ini sedang terkenal di dunia maya. Jasa Joki ini bisa membantu anda mendapatkan gems, xp dan kebutuhan dragon city yang lainnya. Dragon 4 elements .

16. nila says:

lihat penawaran lainnya lihat artikel . Alat tulis kantor bisa jadi menjadi suatu kebutuhan logistik wajib di perkantoran. Jika anda menginginkan alat tulis kantor yang berkualitas maka anda bisa mendapatkannya hanya dari toko kami, yang menjadi toko alat tulis kantor online pertama di indonesia. jual papan whiteboard .

17. lili says:

Alat tulis kantor bisa jadi menjadi suatu kebutuhan logistik wajib di perkantoran. Jika anda menginginkan alat tulis kantor yang berkualitas maka anda bisa mendapatkannya hanya dari toko kami, yang menjadi toko alat tulis kantor online pertama di indonesia. jual papan whiteboard . dapatkan penawaran paket wisata lainnya di sini baca di sini .

18. squid says:

19. Micacu1s says:

I have been interested in this topic for quite some time. I have been researching it for a couple of hours and found your post to be very interesting. Cheers.
    web hosting reviews

20. aadi says:

Interesting topic shown here, i am now working on it regularly here and would say keep the future posts like this continuously.
    animal feeds

21. I am have been studying this topic for a long time. You have provided great information in you post and some things I have not seen in other content I have read by others.

22. I have been researching this subject for a few days now for a report I am writing. Your post has been very helpful in this regard. Thanks for another great post.

23. It’s a great pleasure reading your post. It’s full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that “The content of your post is awesome” Great work.

24. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.

25. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information.

26. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments.

27. clash of clns hack tool () The clash of clans cheats tool features a instant unlimited gems hack free.
    There are a lot of games out there, but not all of them aree good.
    Hope in Libya will only occur after Qadhafi is eliminated.

Feell free to visit my website gemmes illimités clash of clans