Video: Lloyd Taylor on diagnosing and transforming your organization

I find Lloyd Taylor to be creating some of the most interesting and fresh DevOps related content around. He dives right to the heart of cultural issues and provides clear insights and practical strategies we can all use. Lloyd comes from an interesting background that combines senior operations experience at some of the biggest names on the web with his long-standing interest in studying interpersonal and organizational dynamics. If it sounds like I’m a fan, it’s because I am. Each time I listen to Lloyd speak, I learn something new. Hopefully you will as well.

Enjoy Lloyd’s presentation (and the ensuing discussion before my camera battery ran out) from this week’s SVDevOps meetup, it’s well worth an hour of your time:

Books from Lloyd’s recommended reading list (links go to Amazon):

1. Thanks for the Great Video Damon and I Loved the presentation will download it and share it with my colleagues so that they can understand this concept deeply. Cheers

2. I Loved the presentation will download it and share it with my colleagues so that they can understand this concept deeply. Cheers

3. we provides home-based music lessons, and our instructors can meet your needs.guitar lessons

4. Nigh sum of the companies do negative habitat provide bolster involving executors digression companys, that is desired interior difficulty or possibly thesis, moreover that is acceptable for your surface.

5. Did you ever thought to transfer big files in a swipe no then you should get xender apk for android users now itself

6. easter day says:

Happy Easter Day 2016 Blessing”http://funnyeaster.com/happy-easter-day-2016-blessing-thoughts-for-friends.html”

7. tim says:

thanks a lot for this great postDownload ogyoutube apk

8. Alan says:

sports lights OAK LED Co.,Limited is one of the top level China LED flood light, LED light bar, LED road light, LED street light, LED strip light, LED tunnel light, mobile light sports lights

9. Luna Zara says:

Wish to accomplish their true prospective. They try making the organization as easy as possible for their network associates. They make coaching and promotion material for their network associates. MLM management is targeted on the big picture, they see the infinite possibilities available to them for making money and economical independence for their network associates. .

10. If it sounds like I’m a fan, it’s because I am. Each time I listen to Lloyd speak, I learn something new. Hopefully you will as well.

xenderapp.org

11. helen says:

Thanks for creating such an informative post.frenchopen

12. jobu says:

Mobdro is the free movies, TV streaming application for windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 laptop computer and for desktop devices
    Mobdro for Windows
    Mobdro Download Free

13. Shawn says:

we regularly fished until darkness precluded any further sport.

14. Shawn says:

I’d read enough to know that perch are drawn to structure